We are in a time of unprecedented uncertainty throughout the globe. We know you as business owners, workers, and parents in Fayette County are concerned and rightly so. The resources below are here to help answer some of your questions and point you in the right direction for assistance.
The information provided here is by no means comprehensive. If you are aware of additional resources or information not detailed below, please email Mallory Hanson at: email@example.com.
- Assisted Care Facilities
- DHS Childcare Resources
- Iowa Childcare Resource and Referral
- Community Support
- Free Virtual Counseling and Assistance
- Disaster Recovery Funding
- Employment Resources
- Fayette County Office Information
- Food Security and Access
- Guidance from Fayette Co. Public Health
- Healthcare Insurance
- Housing Assistance
- How can you help your local businesses?
- Iowa Information, Maps, & Resources
- Legal Hotline
- Parks and Trails
- Tips for Working From Home
- Travel Guidance